Jumat, 31 Agustus 2012

Germany Trip..............awful

hey

Just hoping this email reaches you well, I'm sorry for this emergency
and for not informing you about my urgent trip to Germany Berlin, i am
currently in berlin now, but I just have to let you know my present
predicament.

Everything was fine until I was attacked on my way to the hotel from
the airport, I wasn't hurt but my bag was taken away from me by the
muggers, inside it I have my money, bank cards, mobile phone. in the
course of this attack. I can not contacted my bank in order to block
my cards. I only made a report with hotel management securities. I've
to visit the embassy so they can help me with my lost documents so i
can fly out, but I'm urgently in need of some money to pay for my
hotel bills and my flight ticket home, i will be more grateful if you
can loan me $1,200 EURO, will definitely REFUND as soon as i am back
home.

Kindly let me know if you would be able to help me out so I can forward you
the details required for a wire transfer. Waiting to hear back from you..



Regards
Romala Kuswindarti

1 komentar:

  1. An excellent location to get started on is
    with all the mild, compact, and productive resistance bands or tubes.


    Here is my blog post: dumbbells for sale

    BalasHapus